Saturday, October 1, 2011

YouTube Videos


For additional watercolor/photography works, please don't forget to watch my two old YouTube videos.


Unfortunately, I created the videos with an old software, but the collections are pretty much robust and nicely shown. I am not very proud, for the slideshows are very simplistic, because I lacked adequate technical background on how to make them look better! But at least they show a nice aspect of my work...:)

The watercolors shown here, belong to three major projects, the one is termed: "monsters and constructions", while the second one is named "the simplistic mind trilogy"; for the latter I have included two of the three pieces of the trilogy in the slideshow (the two watercolors with the sun resembling a ring in the upper part). The third project is called "the mote in mother's eye", and I have included the still life painting at the very last slide (I have also pasted this painting in the blog earlier).

As far as the photography project is concerned, I have named it "Light Captured" and it contains a total of 13 photographs, all taken before I leave Greece, and were slightly manipulated in Photoshop, in terms of contrast and mid-tones.

I hope you enjoy the accompanied music, whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment